The result of a radical and meticulous refit, completed in 2022
A glorious project by Alfeo Scattolin, an avant-garde nautical designer and protagonist of numerous ocean competitions, this 1983 sloop has undergone a complete and meticulous refit, which lasted five years and was completed in 2022, retaining only the mast and hull.
Magia 2 is now a completely new boat, with new deck equipment, updated rigging, modern interior and innovative installations
The engine has been totally overhauled and refitted.
Here are all the technical specifications of Magia 2:
- Nelson 67 Shipyard, Sloop year of construction 1983
– Anno di Costruzione 1983, Refitting 2022
- Length 20.35 m, Width 5.40 m
- Fibreglass hull
- Aluminium mast 25 m
- Mainsail 90 sqm, Genoa 120 sqm, Jib 86 sqm
- Electric winches and electric jib furler
- 1 STEYR 140 hp diesel engine
The boat. Fast and safe sailing
The Magia 2 is a beautiful sailing yacht that is fully equipped for life at sea and caters to the needs of all customers: from ocean cruising, to day cruiser, to anchorage.
Whether you want to cross the ocean, or prefer to go in search of the most hidden and wild inlets, "...in the future that opens, the mornings are anchored like boats in the roadstead," as Eugenio Montale said, this fabulous boat is for you.
The aesthetic factor is certainly very important, the first impact is certainly the visual one, but safety first!
Here's what you'll find on Magia 2, must-have, state-of-the-art equipment that we have provided to put the yacht in a safe condition:
- Electric generator and new batteries
- 3 battery chargers and inverters
- Full Raymarine instruments
- VHF, Autopilot, 2, Radar, A.I.S.
-internal and external GPS plotters
- Double water tank
- Double fuel tank
- Bow thruster and electric windlass
- Clima control, summar and winter
- Air conditioning
- Heating and boiler
- 2 autoclaves, 4 waste water recovery tanks
Enjoy your holiday in total safety on the wonderful Magia 2! You won't have to think about anything, just sip your cocktail on the deck at sunset, with the sea breeze caressing your face.
Do you have any specific technical questions for us? If you want to know more fill out the form here here we will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with all the answers you need.